Two-year Optics Course
Istituto Politecnico Keplero has been training Opticians and Optometrists since 1977 providing a high quality educational programme, which guarantees a job almost at the 100%, in the short period. The programme is suitable both to those who want quickly start working and to who is already working within the optics field and wish to improve their skills.
The acquisition of the title allows to work in the following fields:
- Business (managing one’s own optician’s shop or work as an employee);
- Healthcare (work as an employee in private or public health institutes);
- Industry (work as an employee in the productive, control or trade role for companies in this field).
Optometry practices – Contactology practices – Ophthalmic lenses practices – Optics and Lab - Anatomy, eye pathophysiology and ophthalmic measurements lab.
Commercial law, social regulation and commercial practice – Physics – Marketing – Lecture and practice in communication – Safety in the workplace L.D. 81/2008 – First Aid
The programme includes educational training at optician’s shops.
- Choose the best corrective solution for the client;
- Execute the eye refraction where allowed;
- Prepare di eye glasses, make the related controls and potential repairing;
- Face potential problems connected to use and maintenance of the optical tools;
- Put into practice the law and apply the knowledges in management methods;
- Know the regulations about safety in the workplace.
At the end of the second school year there will be the Qualifying Examination with a Committee named according to the M.D. 28.10.1992.
Please, call +39 0875 85410, or send an e-mail to our CONTACT FORM or download the APPLICATION from the following link: