Health Assistant Course
Lower secondary school certificate.
1000 hours divided as follows:
- 350 hours of lecture;
- 200 hours of Distance Learning;
- 450 hours of apprenticeship.
Lessons will take place at the operative headquarters of Istituto Politecnico Keplero in Termoli (CB), in Via Tremiti, 5.
According to Law no. 845/78, the L.R. 10/95, the DGR 416/2015 and the Government-Regions agreement no. 1161 of 22.02.2001, the Region Molise issues the specialisation licence for Welfare Operator after passing the final exam.
The title has validity in Italy.
Lessons are divided into lectures, practice and distance learning in the following fields:
- INSTITUTIONAL AND LEGISLATIVE SOCIO-CULTURAL AREA;
- PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL AREA;
- HEALTH-HYGIENIC AREA;
- TECHNICAL-OPERATIVE AREA.
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- take care of the user both at home and hospitals or similar institutes. The operator’s task is connected to the abovementioned working area, all different from levels of responsibility and independence areas. Recipients may be: old people, minors, people with physical or psychological disability, people in a social disadvantage or exclusion, people with serious health problems or at a terminal stage;
- work with an équipe, in collaboration with other health and social operators. Health assistants’ activities are addressed to the individual’s life, aiming to reinforce his/her self-esteem and independence with respect to self-determination, consistent with the care project defined by the équipe. Such activity is defined by a global approach to the patient’s problems with whom the operator has an affinity relationship which requires specific competences;
- know and apply the safety rules in the working area.
There will be tests (written, oral and practical) on each subject. At the end of the course there will be the Qualifying Examination according to the regional law in force.
Teachers are professionals with many years of experience in this course.
RECOGNITION OF TRAINING CREDITS
Possibility of recognition of Training Credits (to this extend, we refer to what is stated in Attachment no. 1 by the Regional Corporation no. 413 of 31.05.2010).
Foreign students should have a regular residence permit and a good knowledge of Italian (level A2) that will be reinforced through additional lessons.
Please, call +39 0875 85410, or send an e-mail to our CONTACT FORM or download the APPLICATION from the following link: