Course in Basic Life Support and Defibrillation (BLSD)
Lessons will take place at the operative headquarters of Istituto Politecnico Keplero in Termoli (CB), in Via Tremiti, 5.
The BLSD Certificate attests that the operator is trained to make cardiopulmonary resuscitation operations (CPR) by using the AED granted according to the Regional Law no. 23 of 22.11.2013.
The title has validity in Italy.
- BLS Explanation and purpose – Meaning of the survival chain.
- Concepts of ischaemic heart disease, cardio-respiratory arrest, and sudden death.
- Explanation of the cardiopulmonary resuscitation to the adult.
- Mentions about the cardiopulmonary resuscitation differences between adult and child.
- Obstruction of the airways both in the adult and child.
- Description of the purposes of early defibrillation, of AED characteristics, its maintenance and use, dangers and precautions for patients and staff.
- Training one or two rescuers on executing the cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the defibrillation with AED, by practising through manikins.
BLSD course trains on cardiopulmonary resuscitation using the AED on adult and child.
Multiple-choice questions and tests on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and defibrillation on manikins.
Teachers are professionals with many years of experience in this course.
RECOGNITION OF TRAINING CREDITS
Foreign students should have a regular residence permit and a good knowledge of Italian.
Please, call +39 0875 85410, or send an e-mail to our CONTACT FORM or download the APPLICATION from the following link: