Dental Chair Operator Course
600 hours divided as follows: 120 hours of lecture and 120 hours of FAD (distance learning), 320 hours of apprenticeship.
Lessons will take place at the operative headquarters of Istituto Politecnico Keplero in Termoli (CB), in Via Tremiti, 5.
According to Law no. 845/78, L.R. 10/95 and DGR 416/2015 the Region Molise issues the specialisation licence for Dental Chair Operator after passing the final exam.
The title has validity in Italy.
Lessons are divided into lectures and practice in the following fields:
- PATIENT CARE;
- PREPARATION OF LOCATION AND INSTRUMENTS FOR THE TREATMENT;
- DENTAL CHAIR ASSISTANCE;
- CLINICAL, ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACCOUNTING DOCUMENTS TREATMENT.
The dental chair operator is a professional figure who has knowledges of business and tax regulations, as well as in health and marketing; he/she also has specific knowledges in patient care, in preparing the room and the instruments, in assist the dentist, and treat the accounting and clinical documents.
With reference to the abovementioned skills, the professional tasks of the Dental Chair Operator are:
- Receive and welcome the patient;
- Manage the appointments;
- Check and update the files;
- Communicate with suppliers and external collaborators;
- Carry out the usual administrative activities also through the computer;
- Prepare the treatment area;
- Assist the dentist during treatment;
- Handle, prepare and store dental materials;
- Archive and catalogue the x-rays and iconographies of the patient;
- Tidy, clean, sterilise, disinfect instruments and tools;
- Decontaminate and disinfect the working area.
There will be tests (written, oral and practical) on each subject. At the end of the course there will be the Qualifying Examination according to the regional law in force.
Teachers are professionals with many years of experience in this course.
RECOGNITION OF TRAINING CREDITS
Foreign students should have a regular residence permit and a good knowledge of Italian (level A2) that will be reinforced through additional lessons.
Please, call +39 0875 85410, or send an e-mail to our CONTACT FORM or download the APPLICATION from the following link: