Course For Health Assistant With Subsidiary Training
Professional Qualification as Health Assistant.
300 hours divided as follows:
- 100 hours of lecture;
- 50 hours of Distance Learning;
- 150 hours of apprenticeship.
Lessons will take place at the operative headquarters of Istituto Politecnico Keplero in Termoli (CB), in Via Tremiti, 5
According to Law no. 845/78 art. 14, the L.R. 10/95, the DGR 416/2015 and the Government-Regions agreement no. 1604 of 16.01.2003, the Region Molise issues the specialisation licence for Welfare Operator after passing the final exam.
The title has validity in Italy.
Lessons are divided into lectures, practice and distance learning in the following fields:
- HEALTH-HYGIENIC AREA;
- TECHNICAL-OPERATIVE AREA.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to assist the nurse or the obstetrician and, according to the instructions of the participant’s supervisor, is able to:
- Give the prescribed therapy, in the standard way, according to the instructions of the supervisor;
- Give the intramuscular or subcutaneous therapy, according to the instructions of the supervisor;
- Make therapeutic baths to the patients, medical packs, rubbings;
- Collect and record some vital parameters (heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature);
- Collect secretions for diagnostic purposes;
- Make basic medications and dressings;
- Give enemas;
- Immobilise the not self-sufficient patient to prevent decubitus and skin alteration;
- Give artificial respiration, external cardiac massage;
- Care, clean, sterilise the instruments;
- Realise and preserve the patient’s hygiene;
- Clean, disinfect and sterilise all the medical equipment;
- Collect and storage the waste;
- Transport biological material for diagnostic purposes;
- Give meals and diets;
- Monitor the drip, according to the instructions of the supervisor.
There will be tests (written, oral and practical) on each subject. At the end of the course there will be the Qualifying Examination according to the regional law in force.
Teachers are professionals with many years of experience in this course.
RECOGNITION OF TRAINING CREDITS
Foreign students should have a regular residence permit and a good knowledge of Italian (level A2) that will be reinforced through additional lessons.
Please, call +39 0875 85410, or send an e-mail to our CONTACT FORM or download the APPLICATION from the following link: